By using this top 10 iPhone tricks, it will improve your overall iPhone experience and enjoy the convenience of its functionalities. So here’s the list.
2. Capturing the Screen. Hold the sleep button on top, then press the home button. A white flash will come out, indicating that the screen capture has been made. You can browse the picture under photo’s.
3. Domain Resolution. If you want to type the URL address of a website in your safari, you don’t have to type www or .com in address bar. If your search engine is Google(default), just type CNN if you want to go to www.cnn.com
6. Setting Parental Control. You can enable certain restrictions or parental controls on your iPhone. You can block explicit lyrics, Safari, YouTube, iTunes, or the App Store. Just go to Settings, General, Restrictions.
8. Caps Lock On. Go to Settings->General->Keyboard and Enable Caps Lock ON. If you press the shift key once, the shift icon will have white background which means it’s set to temporary caps lock. If you press the shift key twice, the shift icon will turn to blue, indicating that you are in caps lock mode.
9. Display Character Count. Under Settings, go to Messages and switch on Character Count. The count will appear on the right side as you type your messages. Quite useful if you want to know if you messages exceeds two line especially if your carrier have additional fees.
10. iPhone Headphone Multi Function Button. You’d be surprised how many people don’t know that the iPhone’s native headphones have a button on the microphone. Just squeeze the microphone together, and the button gets pressed.
The buttons functions:
o Press once to answer a call
o Press twice to send the call to voicemail
o Press once to hang up a call
In call while second call coming in
o click once to hold current call and switch to new call
o hold for 2 secs and release to ignore new call
Out of call…
• Press once to activate iPod and play song
• Press once to pause song
• Press twice to skip to next song